Wolves are predatory, crafty and cruel creatures, so a dream about them is a warning against dangerous people who want dominate you. Fortunately, a dream about a wolf can also have a positive meaning.
- In many fairy tales and myths, the wolf is seen as a symbol of courage, victory and motherliness. As an example can be given a she-wolf who nursed Romulus and Remus, the legendary founders of Rome. A dream about a friendly and gentle wolf is the personification of your spiritual guardian / teacher.
- A dangerous and aggressive wolf is a warning against a dangerous man, or a reflection of a problem that torments you. The wolf is a very bloodthirsty creature, the embodiment of evil and the infernal power, symbol of the worst of instincts of human nature, so it is worth taking the dream seriously.
- If the dreamer kills a wolf or can scare it away, the dream means victory over their weaknesses and great success in the coming days.
- If you are surrounded by a pack of wolves, you will have to face serious problems.
- A dream in which you are a wolf / werewolf warns against uncontrolled urges and destructive traits of your character.