The bear is a predator, and hardly any creature on earth is as strong as the bear is. The appearance of this animal in a dream can be a traumatic nightmare, but on the other hand, the bear does not have to be hostile to you. In this entry the specific meaning of the dream about a bear is presented.
- A dream in which the bear is attacking, biting or chasing you heralds a confrontation with a strong enemy, or is a reference to aggressive disliked by you people. If you are afraid to fight or stand terrified, it applies to your life attitude towards the dominant people.
- The bear often symbolizes brute force, low instincts, or animal nature, so it can also mean the struggle of the dreamer with their own instincts.
- The bear in a dream often represents a powerful tutor who protects you. Because it is believed that the bear is a symbol of parenthood, protection, and sacrifice. For a woman seeing the bear with cubs can simply refer to her own offspring. In contrast, the dream of a tamed bear symbolizes an influential mentor. In the negative sense the dream about the bear in this context means that you are overprotective or too strict.
- The bear symbolizes death and rebirth, because it hibernates in winter and wakes up in the spring.
- The dream about a sleeping bear can thus mean the need for rest and recovery.
- The bear waking from hibernation will mean a boost of positive energy.
- Seeing a bear promises luck in games, cards, or games of chance. However, you should carefully bet on all sports and numerical betting, because the dream is not the guarantee of success.
- A dream in which you see a herd of bears heralds a number of obstacles in your way; you will have to deal with dangerous people.
- A polar bear reflects a cheerful person liked by all. The negative meaning of the dream about the polar bear is connected with a warning against scammers and thieves.
- A dream in which you are eating bear meat heralds a wedding in the family.
- Hunting for a bear is a warning to watch out for dangerous situations, and aggressive and violent people.
- Killing a bear means the overcoming of problems.
- The fur of a bear is a sign of improvement of financial situation; you will get a new job.
- A bear in a cage heralds the joy of reaching the goal, but not necessarily with honest work.
- A bear in the circus, which causes laughter, warns of derision.
- A dancing bear is a sign that you will satisfy creditors or you will have to deal with stupid childish people.
- A little bear suggests that the dreamer is not ready to meet some large challenge yet.