Monkey - Ape
Features of almost every animal can be attributed to the human, and monkeys and apes are the best example. Although they belong to the smartest animals and in some cultures have a sacred status, it is generally accepted that they are malicious, mindless and primitive. Therefore the dream about this animal may be an allusion to your immature behavior.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- If the dreamer is a ape, it is a signal that they are childish, malicious, and they mindlessly imitate others. When in a dream you see your friends in the form of a monkey, the vision relates to their behavior.
- A gorilla in a dream is a warning against a conflict with a strong brutal mindless man. If the dreamer is a gorilla, a dream warns of aggressive and hyperactive behavior. Interesting are the dreams in which the dreamer is staying with gorillas without any fear, or is feeding them. This may indicate that you will tame someone’s temperament, or you have influential people on your side.
- If a monkey is attacking you, then it is a warning against false flatterers. Someone will want to ridicule you.
- A fight with a monkey means you will have some difficult time with somebody.
- A monkey, which is clowning around next to you, may reflect your longing for childhood and frivolousness.
- When you see a monkey swinging on a tree, the dream indicates that soon you will have to solve a problem.
- A monkey climbing a tree is a promising omen which signals development.
- Feeding monkeys indicates that you should take care of a loved one.
- A monkey in a jungle heralds luck in love or a prize.
- A dream in which you see a monkey feeding the young ones reflects a longing for affection, or love.
- A dream in which you see a couple of monkeys promises that it will soon spend time in noisy cheerful company.
- When you see monkeys or apes copulating, then the dream may herald that soon you will have offspring.
- Monkeys seen in the zoo or a cage can symbolize restrictions in your life, or the lack of freedom in expressing your thoughts.
- A capuchin monkey promises a surprise or something spontaneous.