The dream about war also has a more specific meaning, because during the armed conflict the aggressor clearly separates from the victim. If you act as an assailant, the dream reflects suppressed anger or subconscious hatred. However, when you are a victim, you probably feel threatened. The solution to the recurring nightmare about war should be to identify the source of aggression or anxiety and to take the best preventive measures.
- The dream in which you go to war spells that you will have a conflict with a highly-placed person. Therefore, in the coming days, it's worth avoiding conflicts and keeping your mouth shut, instead of saying one word too much.
- If you read in the press that the war is coming, the dream means bad news.
- Seeing armaments suggests that you should be mentally prepared for a difficult period in your life.
- The vision of war - some event causes you to be extremely nervous or anxious about your own safety. The dream may also indicate that you will witness a conflict, for example in the family, at work or among friends. The vision of fighting soldiers is a clear signal not to interfere in the affairs of others.
- When you fight a war - you will have to defend against enemies.
- Winning the war is a harbinger of overcoming your weaknesses; at last you will stop worrying about something.
- Lost war is a harbinger of difficulties in life. You will have to show resilience otherwise it may leave a mark on your psyche.
- If you were taken captive, it means you will meet a strong opponent who will cause you a lot of trouble.
- The enemy army can symbolize people who have bad intentions towards you.
- The peace treaty suggests that in some cases it is better to compromise than to take part in a pointless conflict.
- A dream about war can have symbolic meaning for a woman - she will marry a soldier or give birth to a son.
Weapons and equipment:
- Weapons in a dream most often symbolize suppressed negative emotions, such as aggression and anger. According to Freud, however, it has a different, sexual meaning. A knife or a sword depicts penetration and the bullets shot are the symbol of orgasm.
- A destroyed weapon - depending on the side you represent in your dream it may mean the end of suffering and danger (victim) or proof that your arguments are wrong (aggressor).
- Explosion of a bomb or a grenade indicates that your emotions are on the edge. Freeing them can cause serious mental injuries.
- A sword and a knife are the symbol of separation, so they can reflect the need to cut off from toxic relationships with other people.
- A nuclear bomb or a nuclear explosion symbolizes the opposition to some ideas or beliefs. A nightmare may also indicate great frustration and helplessness.
- A shield, helmet or armor suggests that you can count on support and protection of friendly people.
Damage during the fight:
- A chopped head means emotions overcoming your logic and lack of control over your thoughts.
- Blood and cut wounds symbolize emotional suffering.
- Cut off body parts - losses.