This disgraceful act committed in a dream usually has negative meaning. It suggests that the dreamer is uncertain of their future, or afraid of losing something valuable. The reason for such thinking may be a feeling that they do not deserve a present life or anxiety caused by the disclosure of a compromising secret.
- A dream, in which the dreaming person is a thief, reflects remorse and sense of guilt caused by harm done to someone or fraud. According to some dream books being a thief means financial trouble or immoral behavior. Perhaps you will pocket someone’s property. Theft appearing in dreams is very often associated with the fact that the dreamer focuses too much on himself/herself rather than the environment around them. As a result, the dreamer can loose a friend, who depends on him/her in real life. A dream in which you are a thief can also mean that you cross the boundaries of decency in certain situations or relationships.
- Theft may occur in every environment, so many people have experienced it in their lives. The victims of such situations are often wary of other human beings, which can manifest itself in dreams. A dream in which the dreamer was robbed portends financial loss or failure to see the most important part of everyone's life - love. On the other hand, the dream of the theft doesn’t have to be a nightmare. In many sources on the interpretation of dreams, there are explanations reversing its meaning. The dreamer can therefore expect to find a lost thing or make some profitable deal.
- If in your dream you’re accusing someone of theft, it means that you tend to judge people too hastily and superficially. You lack understanding and don’t care about the opinion of others. If you continue to act this way, you’ll loose some friends or kind people from your environment.
- Nightmare in which you are accused of stealing is not a bad sign. Things will go your way.
- The discovery of the theft is a positive sign. You can recover something that is very important to you.
- When in a dream you are a witness of the theft, it means that in the near future you will experience some unpleasant situation. If you don’t respond to the theft, the dream means that you are afraid to take any action; you lack the courage and your own opinion.
- A dream in which you have been cheated by a man suggests you should end some destructive relationship. Once in a dream a woman robs you, this is definitely a more optimistic sign. Your wish or dream will come true.
- If someone robbed you of your valuables and precious things, it can mean a loss of self-esteem.
- When you managed to catch a thief, then it is a sign you’ll solve some important issue.