A dream about court very often is caused by guilt and remorse and fear of punishment for some fault. So the dreamer should first think what disturbs one’s peace and mental balance. Fear of punishment and judgment can only be eliminated in one way - facing the problem. Of course, all the circumstances are important for the meaning of the dream. It is significant if the dreamer is the accused or the witness. What is the reason for the trial? What do judges and lawyers say? Is the dreaming person convicted or acquitted? After waking up from such a nightmare about the court, once you realize you are not going to jail, you need to answer these questions.
- If you are sued, it is a warning of liars and serious legal problems. The nightmare is a particularly bad omen for debtors, scammers or thieves.
- Giving evidence at court indicates that in the coming days you will be the center of attention.
- If in the dream you have been convicted by the court, in real life you have to watch out for people who will do anything to harm you. Expect unexpected expenses too.
- Winning a trial means enlarging your wealth in a fair way.
- A life sentence or death penalty is a warning against shame, total embarrassment on your part.
- If you are acquitted in a dream, it means that in your life everything will return to normal and you will succeed.
- When you sue someone, it means that you will get even with the person.
- Seeing the court - you will have to vindicate your own rights.
- Seeing the accused’s stand may mean that you will face the consequences of your actions.
- If you are in court as a witness, then in real life you should help someone who is in a difficult situation.
- Watching a court case means unexpected, but fortunately minor ailments.
- The final judgment suggests to rethink your moral conduct, not to go away from God.
- If you have to seek the lawyer’s advice in a dream, it means that you will have to face legal problems, or you’ll have some unexpected expenses.
- For a woman, a dream about a lawyer means a betrayal of her partner. For a man such a dream predicts criticism from the environment.
- Talking or arguing with a lawyer signals that settling a case is complicated and will drag on.
- According to the Old Polish dream book, having a lawyer means that you have a good and loyal friend.
- A lawyer in a black gown is a harbinger of disappointment, the end of hope for some improvement in the situation.
- If the judge is friendly, he agrees with you, then you can count on a good run in the coming days; you will meet some influential person.
- When the judge is gloomy and angry, it is a warning against a fatal error, not necessarily related to breaking the law.
Each case concerns a specific deed, so it's also worth checking out entries like "murder", "theft".