Nightmares every now and then come to each one of us. They make you wake up sweating, and you do not feel like closing your eyes again. However, when the scary dreams are repeated too often, then it is worth considering where the fear in your dreams comes from? How to beat it?
- Terrifying dreams most often reflect the real fear you are suppressing while you are awake. In dreams you do not have this possibility anymore, that's why your fear finds its outlet in them. Therefore, do not underestimate this signal; just think about why you are scared? It can be fear of a bad person, disease, death, monster, or pain. For each of these fears is an antidote - from accepting a given situation (e.g. passing away) to confronting the source of fear (enemy, disease), stopping the abuse of alcohol or drugs, or not watching horrors.
- Fear in a dream is often caused by a dreamer's nervousness, doubts about a recent decision.
- Dreams in which the main motive is fear can be dictated by bad childhood memories - situations that left a mark in your psyche. The only solution to stop nightmares is to reconcile with the past.
- Dreams in which you fear for your loved ones are a reflection of your concern for their health and safety.
- If you have overcome fear in your dream, it means that in real life you will also gain more confidence.
- Panic indicates the lack of control over your life, making ill-considered decisions.
- The fear of heights indicates that you are worried about your position.
- If you are running away in a dream, it is a clear signal regarding your attitude in life - you are probably running away from making important decisions, or you avoid responsibility.
Dream books interpret fear in a different way.
- The more you are afraid, the more successful your business will be.
- Fear reflects the disruption of the heart and blood circulation.
- When others are afraid of you, the dream suggests that you have respect in your environment. People count with your opinion.
In this dream book you will find many entries related to fear, including: war, knife, weapon, assault, kidnapping, Satan, witch, death, falling, ghost, dead, spider, escape.