The thief symbolizes the person who steals the dreamer’s time, life energy, rarely real objects or money. If the dream does not refer to a particular person, then the thief as a criminal identifies as unacceptable desires and things wiped out from your memories.
- If you are a thief in a dream, it means that you will have problems due to lack of money or immoral behavior.
- If the dreamer has been robbed, the dream bodes large expenses and financial problems.
- Chasing and catching a thief means defeating enemies, or suggests that you will soon experience a passionate love adventure.
- If in a dream the thief escaped with the loot, it spells some bitter disappointment.
- A thief escaping without loot represents the overcoming of your weaknesses.
- If in a dream you are unjustly accusing someone of stealing, it is a signal that you judge others too hastily.
- A dream in which the dreamer is a witness of theft announces minor unpleasantness in life. Fear of the thief may signal low self-esteem,
- Handing over a thief to the police means that you can count on being appreciated by someone.
- If the thief is a woman, the dream warns against reckless behavior.