When people discovered how to light a flame, it made their lives much easier and more enjoyable. This is why fire for hundreds of years, has had the unique and mysterious aura, equally fascinating as terrifying. It is a symbol of great power, which can be both creative and destructive. Fire warms households, illuminates the darkness, but on the other hand it can consume buildings, forests and even people. A dream about fire is thus a very complex phenomenon, and it is important for the near future. The following entry helps you understand the meaning of the dream about fire.
- Flame burns all the dirt and only ashes remain. Sorcerer's Stone (symbolizing wholeness) is in ashes, and from ashes the phoenix is reborn. This mythical creature is the symbol of rebirth, purification, and new life. A dream about flames can therefore occur in just such situations, when you start something from the beginning, or you have completed an important stage in your life. If you have difficulties to return to reality, the phoenix is a clear signal that some kind of change is necessary, and there is no need to dwell on the past.
- If in your dream flames give warmth, is pleasant and does not threaten anyone, such a dream should be perceived as a positive symbol, associated for example with commitment, love, erotic fascination, desire, or ecstasy.
- When the flame is difficult to overcome, then the dream is a symbol of anger, rage, aggression and low instincts. It can also mean you have problems difficult to solve.
- Flames which are dying down spells poverty and hardship.
- The flame is a symbol of knowledge, enlightenment, or wisdom, especially if it is gold and brightens the darkness. It may appear in a dream in the form of a torch, candle or lamp.
- A nightmare, in which the dreaming person is burning, comes to people who feel guilty, or have remorse. The dream about the self-immolation is a kind of subconscious punishment and penance.
- If the dreamer burnt themselves, it means that he/she should be more cautious, otherwise they will suffer huge losses.
- If in the dream you see a close family member in flames, it means that this person will be ill and will probably have a fever.
- If in the dream there are your burning clothes, it is a warning against causing the scandal.
- The fire of a house portends family problems or loss of something that is very valuable for you.
- A bonfire or dancing by the campfire heralds a nice party or pleasant moments among friends.
- Flames in the fireplace symbolize protection, warmth of hearth and home, arranged emotional and family life. But when in a dream there is no flame in the fireplace, the dream may have the opposite meaning.
- According to the old Polish dream book fire in the furnace spells offspring.
- Live coals in the fireplace reflect the common sense of the dreamer.
- Escape through the fire in a dream can illustrate a situation in which you freed yourself from a toxic relationship or a difficult problem.
- The flames falling from the sky suggests that you'll have to bear humbly the injustice that you will experience.
- Damage caused by a fire seen in a dream portends adversity.
- Lighting the flame portends prosperity in love. For singles it is a sign that they will find their other halves.
- Extinguishing the flame in a dream is a warning to abandon questionable plans and intentions.
- Flame which is dying down spells poverty.
- Burnt embers in the bonfire or stove spell worries and concerns.
- A high flame column may signal problems with the spine.
- Touching the flame that does not harm you suggests that some issue does not make any impression on you, or it means you are insensitive.
- Artificial flames symbolize the impermanent happiness.