If in your dreams you meet people you know, it is worth paying attention to their words or appearance. A friendly, happy face should be treated as a good prognosis, as opposed to aggressive or grim people. Meeting a stranger means a new acquaintance or project.
- A meeting with a long-lost person heralds some news.
- An unexpected meeting with a friend, for example in a shop, at a party or in the street, means a pleasant surprise in your life. A scheduled meeting with a friend suggests that you will spend time in the best company.
- If you met a partner or friend and pretend not to see one, it means cooling down of mutual relations.
- Meeting the enemy bodes disappointment.
- When you suggest a meeting to someone, it reflects your willingness to maintain a good relationship with that person.
- According to the Egyptian-Chaldean dream book, the meeting means that you will make a debt.
- Meeting with a famous person reflects the need to be admired.
- Meeting with a parent or grandparents symbolizes that you can count on the support of close relatives; they are watching over your moves.
- Meeting a late family member reflects mourning and longing for shared moments. If your late grandmother or father has angry or sad face, then the dream should be treated as a warning against unreasonable behavior that will give you a hard time.
- The meeting of a deceased friend can be a warning, but it often means receiving some unexpected news.
- Meeting people from your youth illustrates longing for a time of carefree play.
- If you did not get to the meeting, it means that you lost some good opportunity.
- When you have a repetitive dream about a meeting of an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, the dream means that you subconsciously miss your old partner.
- A business meeting heralds a successful streak in professional matters, if the meeting did not end in failure.
- A public meeting signals that you enjoy a good reputation and trust among others. However, if you have been booed or told to leave, you should treat it as a sign of reluctance towards you.
- A quarrel during the meeting suggests that you will have to resolve a dispute.