Dreams about a conversation are interpreted as the need to share one’s feelings with his or her surroundings. Most often, they come to people who are secretive and may have problems in establishing proper interpersonal contacts. However, the dream about conversation can also come to people with quite the opposite character. Therefore the conversation processes itself and the person of the interlocutor are both relevant for a proper explanation of the meaning of the dream.
- A nice conversation means having fun with your friends.
- If the conversation is accompanied by a sharp exchange of views, you should pay attention to your personal life, which you have recently neglected. The nightmare often symbolizes quarrels between friends.
- If in a dream you are carrying a vague and strange conversation with another person, it means that you should pay attention to what you say, when and who you talk to.
- Talking to a stranger is a warning of a tragedy. On many issues you need to be modest so you do not get into a lot of trouble.
- The dream in which you talk to your sister symbolizes the need to exchange thoughts or even simple gossip. You should meet with friends and have a good time with them.
- Women dreaming about talking with a partner can be sure that an unusual surprise awaits them.
- Talking to a priest bodes a happy and long life.
- If you talk to the dead in the dream, you should pay more attention to the promises you make to others.
- A conversation with the enemy means that the dreamer will experience a failure one will have to apologize for, and it will cost him or her arm and a leg.
- Talking to someone on the phone can mean that you are mysterious and others are afraid to get closer to you.
- If you hear someone’s conversation in your dream, you should pay attention to what is behind your back. Perhaps someone wants to push you away from making your own decisions, not to mention that you own the right to your own opinion.
- Eavesdropping on someone's conversation is a signal from your subconscious you should not be too proud, because it certainly won’t be all to the good for you.
- A conversation between you and an employer during the job interview is announcing a better job or promotion.