The elephant and lion are considered to be the kings of all animals, but this huge creature is also highly respected by mankind. In China, India and Africa it symbolizes royal power, and the god of thunder and rain Indra rode on its back. The elephant is also the symbol of prosperity, fertility, happiness and longevity. The dream about the elephant should be treated as a very optimistic divination for the future, associated with the implementation of the biggest dreams - a descendant, promotion at work, or buying a flat. The exception will be a nightmare in which the elephant is your enemy - it announces a confrontation with a highly-placed and dangerous man.
- Seeing the elephant means that you have devotees, but they are quite obtrusive.
- Riding an elephant announces very favorable events in the dreamer's life related to successes at work or family happiness.
- A wild, aggressive elephant warns against unrestrained drive or threat from a highly-placed enemy.
- Seeing an elephant trampling another person signals you are overwhelmed with duties. The nightmare may also refer to your fear of the future.
- Killing an elephant is a reference to unused opportunities, wasted at your own request.
- The elephant's trunk suggests you should trust your own intuition. Often it is also a symbol referring to sexuality - for men, the sign of high libido and potency; for women - a reflection of the desires of a strong man, or perverse sex. However, it is worth remembering that a dream in which an elephant violently moves its trunk should be treated as a warning against losing control over your passions.
- Feeding the elephant - you will receive a well-deserved honor.
- An elephant in a circus warns against humiliation, compromise or being abused by others.
- A cow elephant with a baby - a successful, peaceful family life. It is also a very good sign for those trying to get pregnant.
- A sick elephant means financial problems.
- A porcelain elephant - a risky venture, but if you succeed, you will not regret it.
- A disturbing dream about an elephant can symbolize heaviness, being slow in making decisions.