Vampires are fantastic beings that are deeply rooted in the culture and folk beliefs. These extremely strong and intelligent creatures, which in addition feed on human blood, are mostly frightening. If they appear in your dreams regularly, you should treat them as a warning against people who use you, not only financially, but above all emotionally. A vampire can also symbolize a serious problem that torments your soul and takes away the joy of life.
- Seeing a vampire announces the need to face a problem or enemy.
- A vampire pack refers to a group of people. In some environment you are not treated seriously.
- If the vampire drinks your blood, then the dream warns you of a man who threatens you in real life. It is a person who "drains" energy, vital forces and joy from your life and abuses you financially.
- If the dreamer dreams that one is a vampire and drinks blood, most often it reflects primitive needs.
- Drinking the blood of an attractive person reflects desire in relation to one.
- Drinking your partner's blood signals the desire to dominate in the relationship or morbid jealousy.
- Drinking friend's blood – the dream also means the need to dominate the other person or signals that you are using others.
- Killing or scaring a vampire is a symbolic breakthrough of your fear of an enemy or a problem. The dream means you will free yourself from tiring people who are trying to harm you.
- If you see a vampire attacking another person, the dream suggests that you are jealous of something or someone.
- When you escape or hide from a vampire, the dream suggests that you are afraid to make responsible decisions. You are not sure of your opinion and skills.
- If a vampire is persuading you to do something in a dream, it means you have to resist temptation.
- If a person you know is a vampire, the dream may mean that one is too demanding for you.