Menstrual blood is the symbol of wisdom, fertility, and spiritual initiation. For a woman it may mean freedom from worries or stressful thoughts, which in turn increases the burst of energy and creative ideas. Although menstrual blood, for obvious reasons, may spell bad mood, however, in ancient times it was used in headaches or elimination of warts and moles.
- If a woman has a dream about menstruation during menopause, then it means a new idea or some impulse to act.
- When a woman dreams of a late period, the explanation may be a real anxiety caused by some risky sexual intercourse. Sometimes it just promises early bleeding.
- If a pregnant woman dreams about the period, it is a sign for her to act cautiously and without rush. Otherwise she may harm herself and the child.
- Drinking menstrual blood is a disgusting nightmare and not everyone would admit having such a dream. However, you should know the dream is a suggestion that you’ve stopped in some place of your life, and too often you recall the past instead of moving forward.
- For a man the dream of menstruation is not likely to happen, but it can be explained as a subconscious denial of the existence of the female part of his personality.
- Interestingly, women during menstruation often dream about motherhood, pregnancy or childbirth.