A table is particularly important in European culture because it is the symbol of the home. Dreams in which you eat together with your family at the table reflect successful relationships with its members. Another symbolism of the table is associated with hospitality, as the tradition of making guests at the table has been known for hundreds of years. The dream most often heralds the visit of guests and reminds you that one should follow the old Polish principle of "gość w dom, Bóg w dom” (when a guest at home, God at the home) which could be best translated as “our house is at your disposal”. This means that anyone who crosses the threshold of your apartment should feel at home.
- The operating table is a warning against health problems. It is worth to do check-ups and watch yourself while driving a car or construction works, so as not to end on one.
- The desk announces the creative period in the dreamer's life, so make good use of the time to accomplish the desired goals.
- When you are sitting alone at the table, it means that your friends have turned away from you, or you miss someone.
- Laying the table announces the visit of guests.
- Clearing the table is a sign that you will miss a profit opportunity.
- A clean tablecloth suggests that your life is organized, you follow the rules.
- A dirty tablecloth is a warning against misunderstandings with family members or guests visiting you.
- A richly set table where you can see dishes and drinks symbolizes prosperity and profits.
- An empty table heralds large expenses and modest life.
- If in a dream you see guests and an empty table, it is the symbol of your egoism.
- A broken table - unpleasantness.
- A wobbly table - uncertainty.
- A round table – such a dream means that in your life you should look for a relationship with those close to you, treat them on an equal basis. In the context of professional matters, a round table suggests that you should learn to work as a team.
- If the motive of the dream is having sex on the table, it reflects the unmet sexual desire, as well as the desire to diversify erotic life. You should also check “sex”.
- Moving the table in a dream announces minor, mostly temporary changes in your life.
- Pool table may indicate the need for relaxation and fun. Playing pool often also reflects the changing happiness of the dreamer and warns against insincere people.
- A ping-pong table symbolizes the ability to seize life’s opportunities, therefore a successful ball bounce or a winning set indicates a great potential in this area.
- A conference table indicates that you will have to discuss certain matters with your colleagues.