The clock is a symbol of time, waiting and passing away. The vision of clock seen in a dream can be caused by various things:
- The dreaming person feels that their life is passing too quickly. It seems like the life is slipping through one’s fingers.
- The clock reflects the fear of death. Therefore, it is a motif that appears in the dreams of seriously ill or elderly people.
- The dreaming person has problems with punctuality and performing duties on time.
- The dreamer constantly rushes through life and lacks time for family and friends.
- There is an important event in life coming, such as a wedding, childbirth, moving out, an exam or a change of job. The clock reflects fear, which is a natural feeling in such situations.
- For a childless woman the dream symbolizes her biological clock, difficulties in getting pregnant or finding a partner.
- Turning the clock back reflects the desire to undo the mistakes from the past. The dream can also mean that something will go faster than you thought.
- Moving the clock forward indicates that the dreamer is too impatient.
- Eleven o'clock seen in a dream means that you have the last chance to do something.
- A clock showing midnight means the coming of the long-awaited moment.
- A broken clock indicates that the dreamer's life is in chaos, or one lacks the ability to manage time.
- If in your dream your watch has stopped, it is a signal that you experience stagnation in life. It may also mean that you should close some chapter in your life or end some "toxic" relationship.
- Counting hours in the dream is a warning against danger.
- Looking at a clock or your watch reflects waiting for an event.
- Losing a watch means that if you act too slowly, you will not have enough time to achieve your goals.
- Chiming of the clock - you have to make a decision quickly.
- An expensive watch indicates that you will soon have a run of luck in finances.
- A gold watch may mean that you value your time a lot.
- An alarm clock signals that you should finally get to some task.
- An antique clock may indicate some unresolved issues from the past.
- A child watch reflects longing for carefree times.
- A clock at the bus or train station symbolizes the parting with someone close.
- A watch on your wrist suggests sorting your things out.
- A stopwatch in a dream reminds you that in some matter you should be very accurate and meticulous.
- If in your dream you steal someone's watch, the dream tells you to live your own life. Maybe you spend too much time on other people's affairs.
- When you see the watch of another person, it is a signal that you are dependent on someone or someone makes important decisions for you.