The first curtains were created not to be a decorative element of a home, but in order to protect against insects. Currently it is in almost every house and is used primarily to protect the privacy of residents from the eyes of neighbors or strangers. Curtains that appear in a dream may symbolize a desire to hide certain matters or plans. The reason may simply be fear of the fact that someone can destroy your plans. Curtains also symbolize deeply guarded secrets. A person who dreams about them hides a secret that should not see the light of day. Optionally, the dream of the curtain may mean that you will discover a secret.
The meaning of curtains in the dream is also associated with the decorating function of the house and giving it a pleasant atmosphere. As the individual rooms symbolize the mental realm of a man, nice curtains will reflect a good mental condition, sensitivity to beauty and inner warmth. On the other hand the lack of curtains clearly indicates a cold, harsh room that is not so cozy for the dreamer.
- Washing curtains suggests an inability to carry out a conversation with people younger than you.
- Seeing dirty curtains means that soon you’ll argue with someone close to you.
- Drawing back or moving curtains is a sign that you’ll reveal a secret of the person with whom you are currently conflicted.
- Hanging curtains in a dream portends that soon you’ll be visited by someone you respect and feel good in his/her presence.
- Removing the curtains is a warning. You should be cautious while shopping, because you can purchase overrated things that you do not need. Respect your hard-earned money.
- Buying curtains is also a warning to the dreamer not to waste money.
- New curtains announce the visit of a guest.
- If you see lifting curtains in your dream it means a visible progress and harmonious development in your life. If the curtain is dropped it’s a symbol of the end of a stage in your life. You need to accept the current situation.
- A colorful curtain indicates that you need a little rest in the comfort of your own house.
- A torn curtain is a warning not to take hasty decisions. You ought to mull over all the pros and cons.