Fortunately, kidnapping is not a common motif of dreams. But when it happens, the nightmare should be interpreted according to the dreamer’s role - the victim or the kidnapper.
- When you are kidnapped, a nightmare indicates that you lack freedom, or don’t have control over your own life. If you know the attackers, then most likely they are trying to impose you their own opinion.
- If you are a kidnapper, the dream refers to the thoughts disturbing you. When you are dreaming about kidnapping a specific person, it means you cannot break loose from them or are hostile.
- If you see or learn in a dream that someone from your friends has been kidnapped, it may mean that the person will be in trouble or is in danger.
- When you kidnap a child in your dream, it bodes a failure in professional matters.
- If someone kidnaps your child or family member, it reflects your concern for his or her health and safety.
- If you witness a kidnapping, such a dream may reflect your helplessness in some life situations.
- Abduction of a famous person illustrates your dissatisfaction with authorities, living conditions, or some public event.
- For singles a dream about abduction means quick marriage.