The need for decorating body with jewellery dates back to the dawn of the modern world. The oldest finds in the area are pierced shells, which, according to scientists are 100 000 years old. Since then, the items called jewelry have become commonplace in human consciousness, both as an indicator of social status, faith or attractiveness as well as a symbol of emotional relationships.
Jewellery such as necklaces or rings are connected with charm, fascination, seduction, sublime feminine eroticism. In this context you can have fantasies, in which a woman receives from a man a chain, earrings and a ring. In contrast, tiaras, signet rings and brooches are associated with wealth and respect.
Jewellery may also indicate the wealth of depth and personal culture of the dreamer or refer to his/ her wealth. Yet another explanation of the jewelry is a wedding and honors, which is quite pleasant prospect for the future. The quality of jewelry is also of great importance - gold emphasizes the positive symbolism and artificial jewellery means the dreamer is fooling himself.
- Jewellery is a common theme appearing in pregnant women’s dreams. They are fantasies of buying/wearing or finding/losing the valuables.
- The dream of stolen or lost jewellery indicates a failure related to moral values or lost hope. The dreamer may be soon disappointed by the attitude of some people.
- Junk jewellery is a symbol of self-deception. The dreamer is trying to present himself in a favorable light, but subconsciously he knows that it is deceitful image.
- When you get a piece of jewelry in a dream, it means happiness in marriage.
- Finding jewellery in a dream portends a successful period in your life.
- Tiaras and brooches herald honors and success.
- A dream in which you wear a bracelet or received it as a gift is a good omen for both singles and people in a relationship. However, the dream portends trouble when we lose the bracelet.
- An earring in a dream indicates that you should listen to the needs of others, someone has something to tell you.
- A necklace symbolizes a close relationship with a person, your commitment and attachment. The dream of putting a necklace on may signal that you will be appreciated at work or in another field.
- A gold ring means honors, wealth, and success in love. Dreams in which we take off the ring warn of betrayal or getting temped.
- A dream of an engagement ring heralds the great love and marriage. However, nightmares in which you lose or destroy the engagement ring are bad omen.
- For a bachelor or miss the dream of a wedding ring heralds meeting an interesting person. For married couples the ring is a reminder of the obligations to the wife or husband.