Wine is by far the most exquisite of all alcoholic beverages with rich traditions and unique properties. It is associated with both Dionysus - the god of intoxication, life and play, as well as Jesus Christ referring to the motive of suffering and salvation. The symbolism of wine is also connected with vital forces, healing and truth, as it opens the heart to the arguments of reason, and loosens the tongues of the liars. Dreams in which you relish wine should therefore be treated as a good, successful omen for the future relating to a successful social life, fulfillment and professional satisfaction. Unsavory wine in a disturbing context heralds suffering and problems.
A dream about being drunk with wine can have different reasons:
- The desire for carefree play, rejection of binding moral norms, rebellion.
- Lack of control over your life, escape from real problems and suppressing them.
- "Addiction" from a person, low self-esteem.
- Tasty, sweet wine symbolizes joy and ecstasy.
- Bitter wine heralds sorrows and suffering.
- Drinking wine announces new friendships.
- Drinking wine with the opposite sex spells an outburst of passion, a hot feeling.
- Drinking wine with friends signals that you will soon have a reason to celebrate.
- Red wine - good mood; alternatively, a warning against wrong business.
- White wine - satisfaction, good health.
- Apple wine - small joy.
- Sour wine - cracks in the company, a small problem.
- Treating someone with wine suggests that you are ready to do a lot to achieve the intended goal.
- The dream about trading wine is a harbinger of a good income.
- Spilling wine – a waste, missed opportunity.
- Breaking a bottle of wine means temporary, unexpected problems.
- Barrels full of wine are the symbol of luxury.
- Seeing the winery in your dream foretells an invitation to the party.