A dream about a neighbor is most often a warning against unhealthy interest in other people's lives and interfering in their affairs. Relationships with other tenants may also point to how you deal with interpersonal contacts.
- A dream about a good neighbor means happiness at home.
- A bad neighbor bodes disagreement with roommates or friends.
- Seeing a neighbor in a dream means you waste your time on meaningless quarrels.
- An unknown neighbor seen in a dream spells a new acquaintance.
- Talking to your neighbor most often means you're wasting your time, instead of spending it with your family or on your work duties.
- An affair with a neighbor is a warning signal to the dreamer that their relationship has been monotonous. Such a dream often reflects subconscious looking for new erotic experiences.
- If you see your partner in the arms of a neighbor, the dream reflects the actual fear of the wife’s or husband’s betrayal.
- When you visit a neighbor, you will probably soon learn some interesting things. According to other dream books, receiving an invitation from your neighbor is a warning of dishonest people.
- A cheerful neighbor is a good omen. Your relationship with other tenants will be positive.
- A sad neighbor means that someone around you will have trouble.
- If your neighbor visits you, someone will ask for your help.
- Talking neighbors indicate that you are the subject of gossip.
- A neighbor's complaint in a dream is a warning that your behavior will cause unnecessary conflict.
- A quarrel with a neighbor indicates that you have difficulty communicating with other people. You should work on controlling yourself.
- Helping a neighbor is a good sign. You will be able to count on the support of others in difficult moments.
- The death of a neighbor means the end of some trouble.