Wedding is one of the most popular dreams. This is why a lot of different interpretations have arisen. They can be divided into three target groups: marriages, fiancés and people who do not intend to marry in the near future. However, one should accept that a wedding appearing in a dream is a very good sign that heralds positive moments, happiness in love, fulfillment of plans and dreams. For those who are in conflict, it means reconciliation, recovery for the sick, and healthy children for the awaiting offspring. The wedding also symbolizes a combination of opposing elements, contradictory desires, oppositional aspects of personality, and peace of mind.
For the married
- A wedding with a current partner promises a worsening of mutual relations, a small marital crisis. The dream can be treated as a signal that you should more often assure your partner of your love and pay compliments to your spouse.
- If a husband or wife dreams about someone else's wedding, it is a reflection of jealousy about the partner.
- When you dream that your partner is getting married with another person, then you should take better care of the spouse. A dream heralds the loss of a wife / husband, parting or a more serious crisis.
For the engaged
- For people who are preparing for wedding and reception, the dream is a typical manifestation of fears associated with this great moment. Many dream books interpret it as a reverse dream, i.e. if you dream about complications with your wedding, everything will be fine.
- In some dream books, a dream in which a wedding is coming and you cannot find a wedding ring is a sign that the marriage can actually be preceded by minor obstacles.
- Opposition of parents or parents-in-law against your marriage in your dream reflects dissatisfaction among relatives or friends.
For the single
- If you dream about your wedding, it means that you will wait for one for a long time.
- When in a dream you are standing on a wedding carpet next to a person of the opposite sex and a priest, then it heralds a new love that you will meet through some "matchmaking". It is worth to accept invitations from friends in the near future, because maybe then you will acquaint with your other half.
- If an unmarried woman dreams she is a bridesmaid, it means that her friends will find husbands faster than she will.
- When a woman is standing in front of the altar without a dress, it is a sign that she has to organize her life if she wants to get married.
- If the girl dreams about a wedding with an old, unattractive man, it means she will have difficulties in finding a partner who will meet her requirements.
- According to the Egyptian-Chaldean dream book, the dream about getting married means achieving a goal for a man.
- If you see someone's wedding in a dream, it is a sign that there may be a serious illness among those closest to you, the consequence of which may be death.
- The interrupted wedding can be a sign of impending trouble. You have to be careful in business.
- When you are a marriage witness at someone's wedding, it's a sign that positive news awaits you. You can get a promotion or a pay raise.
- A dream about a mother-in-law on your wedding may indicate that you have an intolerant partner.
- Receiving a wedding ring heralds home happiness, whereas its loss means disappointment and trouble.
- Wedding costumes herald participation in some solemn ceremony, like a wedding, communion or company dinner.
- If a woman dreams that her wedding is being kept secret, she should look out for her reputation.
- When you see someone mourning during your wedding, it bodes badly for your marriage. Similarly, a sad and troubled mourner in the dream of your friends foretells them sadness, numerous fuss and silent treatment.
- Planning the wedding in a dream suggests that you should be more focused on your tasks and goals.