A dream about a party refers clearly to your social life and relations with others. The company in those visions is random. You can see your parents, siblings, colleagues, friends, enemies and strangers. However, it has no significance for the interpretation of the dream. For adults, who cannot party as much as they used to, the dream comes because of the fatigue of every-day duties. It may also be a symbol of longing for youth, carefree meetings with friends and wild parties. If the dreamer is introverted, the dream means the subconscious need to get in touch with other people.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- A good party symbolizes successful social life and relations with friends. You are loved and you can count on the support of others. The dream very often spells good time in the coming days.
- Boring and unsuccessful event promises some minor inconvenience in the company.
- If you are planning a party in a dream, the dream suggests that you should be more spontaneous in dealing with other people. You are predictable and almost always act schematically.
- If the dreaming person is looking at partying people, it’s a sign that the dreamer avoids social contacts and fears the lack of acceptance.
- Spree at a party, such as dancing on the table suggests that you should control yourself more and avoid compromising behavior.
- If no one came to your party, the dream suggests that your friends turned their backs on you.
- Organizing a party in a dream spells a celebration of a success in the real life or some reasons to joy and optimism.
- When you’re living a party early, it’s a suggestion that you missed an interesting chance.
- A family event spells nice meeting with uncles, grandparents and cousin.
- A sleepover suggests that the dreamer should be more open towards others.
- A stag/hen party suggests that the dreamer longs for freedom and the lack of commitment.
- A dream in which you refuse to take drugs at a party reflects your independence, strong will and bravery.
- When you are taking drugs or getting drunk at a party, it means that you’re running away from your problems. Another meaning of the dream, in which you aren’t sober, is that you are looking for adventures and new experiences.
In this dream book you can find many entries connected with parties, including: dance, alcohol, drugs, sex, food, beer, wine or gifts.