Grapevine is one of the oldest symbols of fertility, spiritual life, rebirth and prosperity. In dreams, the grapes symbolize making most of your life or reaping the fruits of your labor.
- Eating ripe, tasty grapes - family happiness.
- Collecting grapes - good health, new friendship.
- Planting grapes - success in business.
- White grapes foretell reaching the goal; red grapes in a dream mean worries.
- Dark grapes - income problems.
- If a woman is dreaming about grapes, it may mean the fulfillment of her innermost sexual fantasies.
- Vintage - you will get a job that will bring you a lot of satisfaction.
- A dream in which you feed your partner with grape spells a successful marriage, and for the single, luck in finding a new partner.
- Buying grapes – you have a good head on your shoulders; prosperity.
- Bunches of grapes are the symbol of hospitality, youth and generosity.
- Vine that bends from ripe grapes means enlarging the family or successes we have been working on for a long time.
- Blossoming vines - family wedding, successful implementation of the project.
- Damaged viticulture is a sign that you've got involved in some sort of scandal.
- Sour grapes - you will have to compromise on a matter; feeling guilty.
- Poisonous grapes - fears.