A walk is an interesting dream feature because it may symbolize your current well-being and problems. If you walk happily, you admire the area (e.g. forest, beautiful buildings) - treat it as a good sign. However, when you go unnaturally, you are scared and thoughtful, it is a reflection of the coming troubles.
- Vigorous movement promises a successful professional life, thoughtful and courageous decisions, success, positive changes, and energy to act.
- If you walk naturally it means slow but steady progress towards your goals.
- When you have problems walking, the dream suggests that you are undecided in making life decisions.
- If in a dream you walk backwards, it warns you of financial losses and the loss of friendship.
- A walk at night suggests the hidden feelings of the dreamer; a resent to someone.
- A slow walk should be interpreted according to the mood of the walking person. When the mood is good, the walk means relaxation and contentment. However, when you drag your feet and you are down, the dream signals that you are slowly reaching your goals, you worry too much about trifles and something will bother you.
- A hasty walk means that you are impatient; you give everything a lick and promise. A quick walk also means something will upset your applecart.
- When you're limping while walking, using a cane or a crutch, the dream warns you of an injury. The cane can also indicate that you need support.
- Strolling with a loved one (e.g. in the moonlight) heralds joyful and romantic moments together.
- Walking on the beach or in the park suggests that you need a vacation, or miss the holidays.
- Walking along a narrow path means that you have to solve a problem that inhibits you.
- A walk along the tracks promises interesting new experiences.
- A walk through the mud, swamp - beware of trouble.
- A stroll along the lush green grass reflects the well-being of the dreamer.
- Walking in the rain - sadness, parting, the need for purification.
- Walking in the dark - you make decisions without thinking about it.
- When you march in a dream, the dream reflects your self-confidence.
- If in a dream you walk in the air, it refers to your carefree and optimistic.
- Crawling suggests that you should trust your instincts more. Sometimes, the dream indicates that instead of developing you regress.
- When you see someone crawling in your dream, it means that you look down on the person.
- Walking in pleasant places heralds pleasant moments, or successful business.