Dreams about a railway station appear in the moment when you make important decisions that determine your future. They may relate to various spheres: from the professional one (a job change, a trip abroad) to the very personal (marriage, divorce, the return of a loved one).
- According to the Egyptian-Chaldean dream book the train station is a prelude to the trip.
- If you are walking in a dream at the station waiting room or on the platform is a sign that you are waiting for an important message. A dream also reflects the desire of change and escaping from the past life. If the train is delayed or does not arrive, the dream indicates that you have to be patient. When you’re entering the car and departing is a sign that the changes you've been waiting for have just stared.
- A train which for various reasons cannot leave the station means stagnation in the life of the dreamer. If you want to achieve new goals, you need to make some radical changes in your behavior.
- Arriving late for the train always brings unpleasant consequences - so the nightmare heralds missing out on the opportunity to improve your fate.
- If in the dream you say goodbye to someone at the train station, this dream means parting. You can have such a dream after the death of a loved one.
- If in the dream you are waiting for someone at the station, then in reality you will have difficulties to achieve your goals. The dream also means repairing broken relations with a close person.
- The dream, in which there is chaos at the railway station and you cannot find the correct train reflects confusion in the real life; messed up affairs.
- If you are waiting at the station for a train in the company of other people, the dream means that you can count on the support of friends and relatives.
- Lonely waiting at the station symbolizes the dreamer's emotional emptiness or loneliness.
- Railway Station Seen from a distance should persuade the dreamer to a personal reflection on leaving the family home.
- If you see the railway station from the perspective of the car is a sign that a family member will visit you.
- When in a dream you leave the station, it is a suggestion that you should deal with some important matter.
- Getting out of the train at the station indicates that you will be able to achieve the desired goal.
- If the train does not stop at your station, it is a sign that you're not ready for new challenges.
- If there is no free space on a train that is in the train station, the dream reflects the dreamer's fears about the successful completion of some task.