The dream about the stop is a harbinger of important life changes.
- Waiting for the bus, tram or train reflects the need to change and escape from your life.
- If you are waiting at a bus stop and your bus or tram does not arrive, the dream reflects the stagnation in your life.
- When you enter a public transport vehicle, this is a sign that you have made important, irreversible decisions.
- Being late at the stop symbolizes the lost opportunity and reflects the chaos in the life of the dreamer.
- When you are waiting at the stop in the company of other people, the dream signals that you can count on the support of friends and relatives.
- The lonely waiting at the stop reflects the loneliness, emotional emptiness of the dreamer.
- If you are waiting at the stop for a person, then the dream promises a meeting with someone you have not seen for a long time. It may also herald the repair of a broken relationship.
- Seeing someone off at the stop announces a separation from that person.