The tram symbolizes the vehicle that you travel through life. The dream is often a signal that you should not hesitate to introduce important changes any longer.
- Seeing the tram suggests that you should deal with some urgent matter.
- Waiting for a tram means a monotony sneaking into your life. Maybe you’re delaying the changes for too long.
- Riding a tram promises changes and implementation of plans, but not entirely dependent on you, because the tram goes along a fixed route and control of the vehicle belongs to the driver. A dream about a tram ride can therefore be a sign that you should take responsibility for your life and make your own decisions. A fast or slow tram ride reflects the rate of change, while swaying wagons symbolize that it will be a turbulent and violent process.
- The tram standing in place symbolizes the stagnation in personal development. You need to change something if you do not want to lag behind your competitors.
- If you are riding on the roof of the streetcar or on the back platform, then your dream predicts that you will make a risky decision. If nothing wrong has happened to you in a dream, you will achieve what you have intended.
- Steering the tram means that you should help someone in making an important decision by giving them some good advice.
- A derailed tram announces a dangerous adventure.
- Being late for the tram - unused chance. You should be better organized.
- A dirty, damaged tram - disappointments.
- If in a dream you go by tram to work, your dream announces good results of your company.
- If the tram is at the wrong stop, the dream reflects the confusion and chaos in your life.
- When you travel by tram alone, it may refer to your lifestyle, but also announce illness in the family.
- When the tram suddenly brakes, it is a warning against danger, an inattention that can put you in serious trouble.
- Buying a ticket suggests that you have made some change.
- The ticket inspector means that you will have to do a rather unpleasant duty.