The potato was brought to Europe at the end of the sixteenth century, and over the following centuries became a common element of the diet. In dreams, potatoes are perceived as a symbol of simplicity, satisfying mundane needs, but also as a source of energy. Most often, however, the dream about potatoes signals the dreamer that monotony has crept into their life. The potato reflects the desire to turn gray everyday life into a more colorful, adventurous existence.
- Eating potatoes reflects the weaker condition of the body; it is a signal that you should provide it with more vitamins.
- Boiling potatoes announces the visit of a guest.
- Fried potatoes signal the disease.
- Potato dishes warn against excessive interference in the affairs of other family members.
- Peeling potatoes means there will be a chance to avoid unpleasant commitments.
- Potato harvest announces that in the near future a lot of physical work is waiting for you. If you have collected many potatoes, this work will bring profits, but a small number of harvested potatoes spell poverty.
- Rotten potatoes warn against dealing with vulgar people.
- Planting and selling potatoes promises profits.
- Pulling potatoes with roots suggests you want to forget something.
- Bags with potatoes - business problems.
- If in your dream you see a potato in sunny weather, it heralds a successful marriage.