The symbolism of cabbage is associated with earthiness, crudeness, boredom and trash. It was once thought that one of the most popular vegetables was the cause of depression and ill humor. It is widely accepted that the fantasy of cabbage refers to a lazy character; illustrates the inactivity and stupidity of the dreamer. The dream can have people who are not very ambitious and encumber other people with their duties. Cabbage is a warning that in this way you will achieve nothing in life.
Fortunately, cabbage isn’t always a bad omen. It can be a symbol of strong family ties. In some particular dreams the vegetable is a good sign.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- Given the patch with neat rows of cabbage, the dream is associated with the order in the life of the dreamer.
- Sauerkraut is a good sign for the dreamer; it may be a harbinger of fun or a wedding reception.
- Sweet cabbage reflects a well chosen career path. Probably it brings considerable profits and is rewarding.
- Planting cabbage announces successful, comfortable and quiet life in a family circle or some reasonable investments.
- Eating cabbage may mean that soon someone will blame you or have some objections. According to an old Polish dream book is a bad sign that spells a hard life.
- Cutting cabbage reflects the weariness of the dreamer; desire to experience some adventure. Shredding the vegetable can also suggest excessive extravagance.
- Cooking cabbage foretells prosperity; it can also mean an invitation to an important event.
- Green cabbage growing in the field warns against a betrayal of a loved one.
- If you are harvesting cabbage, you probably have a very jealous partner. When you see someone harvesting cabbage, it is a reference to a hostile person.
- Cabbage soup is a harbinger of stomach troubles. For farmers it is a prophecy of rain.
- Red cabbage indicates that you will face some minor failures. Fortunately, you can fix your mistakes easily and quickly.