In many cultures, the garden is a symbol of paradise, a perfect world, harmony, and a visible sign of the blessing of God. The dream about the garden metaphorically reflects the current mood, and the state of mind of the dreamer.
- A beautiful lush garden filled with flowers is a very favorable sign, symbolizing the fulfillment of hopes, joy, abundance, successful love life, shelter, and peace.
- Neglected, wild and deserted garden suggests emotional problems, the psychophysical crisis, or worries. If you see withering flowers, is a sign that you need spiritual support.
- Seeing the garden in a dream augurs a new acquaintance.
- A vegetable garden symbolizes the earthly needs and is associated with stockpiling material goods, or wealth.
- Walking around the garden portends pleasure.
- Working in the garden expresses your satisfaction with a job well done. Egyptian-Chaldean dream book, however, interprets the dream as a warning against false counselors.
- If the garden is fenced, for example, with a high or electric fence, it is a sign that your request on some matter will be rejected. The dream may also be associated with the rejection of your courtship or love confessions.
- A neglected garden means that you're surrounded insincere friends.
- A zoological garden portends an interesting event, which will take place in the near future. It is also worth noting that the animal marked its presence in the dream. The entries for the animals can be found in this dream book.
- A garden is a symbolic refuge and shelter, therefore it could be a sign that it is precisely such a place the dreamer needs.
- It is believed that the garden appearing in dreams of a seriously ill person is an image of paradise and a bridge between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
- A garden covered with snow suggests that certain matters should be approached calmly.