These loveable creatures are a symbol of the Mother Goddess, fertility, motherhood and care. A dream promises peaceful and comfortable life, as well as successes when it comes to love and offspring.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- If you see a cow, you can expect good time in the near future. For a farmer a particularly preferred motive is a fat cow, because it heralds the abundant harvest.
- A dream, in which you see a milk cow, means prosperity. If you milk it yourself, then you'll probably inherit something or win a prize.
- A young cow seen in a dream portends bigger family.
- The cow is a quiet passive animal following the herd. For the dreamer it may be a suggestion relating to his obedience and submission. The dreamer is following the will of others.
- According to the Bible a skinny cow announces worse times. It refers to your financial status and your household.
- The dream of a sick cow indicates that your plans are at risk, so they need to be modified and adapted to the existing situation in life.
- Cow with full udders suggests that your dreams will come true; you will fulfill your plans.
- If a woman dreams about calving, it is a signal that a hard childbirth awaits her.
- The skeleton of a cow seen in a dream suggests a woman that she has a poorly developed maternal instinct, and too little time and attention is given to her children. For a childless man or a woman the nightmare may reflect poorly developed relationship with his/her own mother.
- Cow's milk is telling the dreamer that minor health problems may come.
- A herd of cows reflects the need for acceptance by others; the desire to belong to a group, company, or organization. Such a vision can come, for example, to people who are beginning a career in a new job or school.
- Grazing cows are the symbol of a calm comfortable life.
- If in the dream you are attacked by a cow, then you should be wary of reckless and stupid behavior of a friend, which can cause you serious trouble.
- Seeing a dead cow promises relief. For the ill it means the end of health problems.
- The nightmare in which you’re killing a cow means difficulties and failures in business.
- A barn symbolizes some hidden desires.
- If in your dream that you are a cow, then the dream reflects your fear of compromising yourself with ignorance, or making a mistake in your company.