A dream about a goat means that you will have to deal with a very tiring person who picks on everybody, loves to criticize, and sees himself/herself as a walking ideal. A great deal of patience is recommended, especially if it is a delicate or business matter.
According to other dream books a dream about a goat promises prosperity and pleasures of life. It is associated with the symbolism of the goat, which according to Greek mythology is an animal dedicated to Dionysus - the god of fun and nature. According to one legend as a child Zeus was fed with goat Almethea’s milk. After that Zeus turned the goat’s horn into the mythical cornucopia. According to Christians the goat is a symbol of sin, desire and fertility, so it may mean numerous offspring,
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- A dream in which you see a herd of goats should be desired by everyone as it means wealth and luxury.
- Milking the goat according to the Old Polish dream book means a disease in the family.
- A dream about a goat for a woman can represent her desire for some man. For gentlemen, in turn, the goat suggests they pay a lot of attention to their manhood.
- Wild mountain goat bodes you a winning streak in finances and success in business.
- White goat indicates that in the near future you’ll meet someone interesting or make a profitable investment.
- A speckled goat symbolizes uncertain fate and changing fortunes.
- A black goat is associated with misery and bad luck, and warns against the disease.
- If you are being attacked by a goat, you should watch out for enemies, who will try to destroy your professional life.
- A nightmare, in which you are killing a goat, spells financial problems.
- If you are riding a goat in your dream, then in real life your actions will be criticized and you will gain bad reputation.
- Goat’s milk in a dream is a signal that you’ll meet a forever dissatisfied detractor, who fortunately demands not only from others, but also from himself/herself. If you show strong will and determination you can gain some profits from that relationship. For the sick goat’s milk is the harbinger of the improvement of health.