A window is a metaphor for perception of the world, reality and everything that surrounds us. The window in the dream accurately reflects the mood of the dreamer, but can also refer to the events of the past or the future. The view from the window is of key importance when it comes to the interpretation of the dream.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- When you can see a nice and friendly area, greenery, happy people, or sunny weather outside the window, the dream reflects your good mood and positive psychophysical state.
- If the view outside the window is gloomy (e.g. Raining) then it is a signal that you isolate yourself from the world, you fall into nostalgic or even depressive moods. The storm will, in turn, point to the violent period in your life.
- A clean window - success.
- A dirty window heralds the ambiguous situation in your life; illustrates the distorted perception of reality. The dream may also signal a disease.
- When in a dream you are washing a window, it is a signal to pay more attention to the reality that surrounds you; draw useful conclusions in relation to some people.
- Looking outside the window promises that you will learn something interesting, get happy news. However, if outside the window nothing happens, the dream can relate to false hopes.
- Entering through the window warns against a compromising situation or moral scandal.
- An open window - a happy marriage; there will come new opportunities. The dream has also an erotic meaning symbolizing repressed sex drive.
- Closed window - an unfavorable sign indicating quarrels with a partner, lack of perspectives, or difficulty in expressing yourself.
- Closing windows heralds mood swings.
- An illuminated window - anxiety, danger.
- An exhibition window in a dream is associated with prosperity, but may also reflect the immodest nature of the dreamer or symbolize things that you cannot have.
- A nightmare, in which you are falling out through the window, is a clear signal that you are in danger and you should take care of yourself. Your reckless behavior can cause serious trouble.
- If you are running away through the window in a dream, it is a signal that you will get into trouble.
- Bricked up windows – you are unnecessarily looking for excuses before performing some task; your fears are exaggerated.
- Sitting on the windowsill warns against committing a troublesome offense.
- A window with broken panes – you will be offended or slandered.
- A window with grating – you may have problems with the law.
- If you dream that someone is watching you from the window, it means that you are the subject of gossip. Stay away from people who are excessively interested in other people's affairs.
- Peering into the window reflects a desire to better understand the other person, or your own psyche.
- Fixing a window - fun event.
- Looks from behind the curtains promises interesting news.
- A small window in your dream symbolizes limitations.
- If in the dream you see a ladder leaning on a window, the dream warns of scammers.