The police are one of those formations you would rather avoid - contact with law enforcement representatives usually means trouble, no difference whether you are a victim, witness of a crime, or you yourself broke the law. The only exceptions are the dreams in which the police rescue you from the offender. First, however, it is worth highlighting the possible reasons why a policeman appears in your dream:
A policeman in a dream may point out that you often violate the law or act immorally, contrary to the applicable, unwritten rules.
The police are responsible for looking for criminals, so for many people it can be a reflection of the fears of their guilty conscience. Fear of punishment is manifested in dreams just in the form of a policeman or similar motives such as prison, handcuffs or being arrested.
A policeman may be a representative of hated or unacceptable authority. In a dream, one can identify people who rule others - not only politicians or the police, but also a life partner, parent, teacher or boss. The dream may come especially to young and rebellious people.
At times of danger and doubt in your own abilities, a dream about police officers can be a natural mechanism. The dreamer seeks support and help of someone who will protect them from ubiquitous evil.
- A police station or a friendly officer means the dreamer will solve their problems and will be able to count on the help of other people.
- A dream about an aggressive, angry policeman is warning against committing something stupid, which could cost you a lot.
- The view of a policeman in your home heralds unpleasant news about someone in the family.
- When you are a cop in your dream, it may mean you should follow the rules, have more self-discipline. Sometimes the dream suggests, however, that you judge too critically your own skills and behavior.
- If you call the police, it means you do not have the courage to face the enemy or the problem yourself.
- Pursuit means that you have to stop running away from a problem or responsibility for your own actions.
- Fighting or quarrel with the police symbolizes the remorse of the dreamer. But when you are among the people who actually are in conflict with the police, it can be a sign of aggression or hatred towards law enforcement.
- If you've been attacked by a cop, it means you've got a life-threatening battle that you have virtually no chance of winning. You are in a lost position.
- When you are innocent, and the police are arresting you in a dream, it is a warning against getting into serious trouble.
- When you have something on your conscience and you are about to be arrested, the dream may mean that you will not avoid the punishment.
- If you are reported to the police, it suggests that you should reflect on your behavior, your attitude towards other people.
- If someone offers you a job as a policeman, it is a warning against the dishonest people. It can also mean that you have some predisposition to work in uniformed services.
- For people in a relationship, a dream about a cop reflects the fear of a partner's betrayal.
- Police patrol means trouble in business, danger.
- A ticket warns against unreasonable behavior which will cost you a lot.
- A secret agent - you want to keep something secret or act against your own conscience.
- A police car - soon someone will help you in a difficult situation.
- Yellow tape spread at the crime scene symbolizes limitations.
- A prison suggests that the dreamer suffers from the lack of freedom of life.
- The court announces the trouble with the law.