Dreams about parents most often reflect the relationships, situations and events of everyday life. Otherwise they may come when you need support and good advice, or miss your late father or mother.
- Smiling parents - happiness, successful family life, and successful career.
- Angry, silent parents - you made a mistake.
- Sad parents, dressed in black - worries, anxiety.
- Tired and overworked parents are a sign that your material status will improve.
- If you are having a discussion with your parents in the dream, it is a warning against running into difficulties.
- Parents who are no longer alive are some kind of guardian of the dreamer – you should recall their gestures or words. Many of them can be useful in everyday life and prevent foolish decisions.
- The dying parents signal that your relationship with mother and father has weakened.
- If you kill your parents in a dream, it is a sign that you want to get rid of someone's strong influence.
- The parents calling for help are a warning against neglecting your duties.
- If you dream that you become a parent yourself, the dream heralds major changes in your life.
Detailed meaning of the dream about father and mother you will find in this dream book in separate entries.