Dreams about the father are natural for each of us. They come in every stage of life, until the late old age, when the dad is dead for a long time. Over the years many things change in these dreams - the age and appearance of its protagonists, the words spoken, or specific situations. However, the dreams about father are easy to explain. Most of them are the memories and do not necessarily have to be accurate to real events. The dreams simply reflect everyday relationship, mutual intimacy, or longing if the parent is no longer alive.
The father identifies characteristics such as discipline, protectiveness, support, strength, domination, or wisdom. Therefore, in difficult times the dream about the father may be repeated more often than usual. This is a message for you it will get better and everything can be repaired, but you have to be patient. Sometimes the father may even give you direct hints - so you might want to think about what he says. For immature people, a repetitive dream about the father might suggest it's time to grow up and take responsibility for other family members.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- A dream, where the father is speaking to you is a positive sign, unless the words he says indicate otherwise. On the other hand when the father in a dream is silent, then it should be taken as a warning against doing something foolish.
- A father has a little different meaning in a dream for a girl. He usually characterizes a certain ideal / model, which the girl is trying to find in a partner. A joyful father in a dream may therefore indicate a good choice, bode the happy moments. On the other hand sad and angry dad means the opposite. Perhaps the woman has some concerns and fears when it comes to her partner.
- Quarrels and fights with the father in a dream may reflect real arguments with him.
- If you are trying to kill your own father, then it indicates a subconscious rivalry with him.
- If you dream that you have become a father, the dream portends major changes in your life. Frequently the dream is associated with the birth of the child, but may also relate to changes in other life matters.
- A dream about a late father bodes you support or help in a difficult case. Many people believe that the dead parents or grandparents watch over their loved ones, even after their death.
- A nightmare, in which the father dies, suggests that you should take better care of your family.
- If your father is alive, but in a dream you see his death, it means that your mutual relationship is weakened. Maybe you spend less time with father or stopped to reckon with his opinion. It is worth to fix the unique bond that binds the father and the son.
- Seeing the father with his mistress or another woman is a warning against engaging in an affair.
- When in your dream you are the godfather, you'll probably have to do some important task.