Flowers usually make your house more beautiful and cheer you up. They symbolize beauty, sensitivity, feelings, joy, and energy. This is why they are so stunning. A dream about flowers is a positive sign if they are fresh and scented. Such a dream means the richness of experience, the beginning of something new, and happiness. But what if in your dream you see or get wilted flowers? It means you are probably going through stagnation, and your soul fills the void. As the flowers are very iconic symbol of women, mainly ladies tend to have dreams about them.
Flowers in the night fantasies are often perceived as a harbinger of an important ceremony. Flower buds refer to the wedding, while the developed blossoms herald someone's funeral.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- For men a dream about flowers may be a harbinger of great love.
- Budding flower symbolizes the revelation, your potential, or the creation of something new.
- If you dream that you are breaking flowers, it means that you will not appreciate what you may have, or miss a chance for happiness.
- Picking flowers is a dream that warns against losses. For farmers it has a completely opposite meaning and announces abundant harvest.
- Planting flowers suggests that honors await you. Similar meaning has a dream of cultivating flowers.
- Beautiful fragrant flowers in the garden are the harbinger of happy events.
- A flower blooming among the weeds suggests that you’ll manage to win someone's heart or to achieve your objective despite many obstacles.
- Bunching flowers is a good sign, because it bodes a successful marriage.
- Buying flowers or weaving them into a wreath is associated with an invitation to a party or wedding reception.
- Scattered flowers are a reference to the unrealized abandoned projects.
- If you dream of thrown out flowers, the dream symbolizes the failure and suffering, for which only you should take the blame. Such a vision can come especially to people who are quarrelsome and it is difficult for them to communicate with the environment.
- A potted flower expresses your hope that some feeling will last longer. A flowerpot is a promising symbol, because it means getting good news, a new feeling or acquaintance. A dream about the pot should be perceived as a bad omen when it is broken.
- A cut flower means that you must be careful with intensive transient feeling.
- When you get flowers from someone, you should be happy, because they are a sign of adoration and love.
- Artificial plastic flowers are a signal for the dreamer that the nearest time will not be the best for doing business.
- Flowers in a vase are the announcement of passionate sexual adventure and intense sensations.
- If you dream that you get flowers from abroad, then you can expect an inheritance.
- Dried flower means that some old things from the past will make its presence felt.
- According to the Old Polish dream book the florist’s means short-term pain.
Flowers by Color:
- White ones symbolize sadness, difficulties in achieving the goal. On the other hand, white color can symbolize a woman's virginity, purity, or the first marriage.
- Orange is a joy.
- Blue flower means irrational happiness.
- Yellow flowers indicate that your business is getting worse ...
- Violet ones represent melancholy/sadness.
- Red flowers symbolize the disease, weakness of the body, and sometimes even the death of a loved one.
Because now we distinguish many species of flowers a dream about them can have of course very different meaning. Here is the symbolism of the most popular ones.
- Rose - the flower associated probably by everyone with love, beauty and inspiration. Its specific colors are assigned additional symbolism.
- The red rose symbolizes a loved one, a kiss, happiness, religion, accomplishment, mercy.
- The white rose is a plant associated with purity, spirituality, birth, first meeting, and perfection.
- The blue rose is a symbol expressing something special, unique and unattainable.
- The pink rose is associated with romantic love, sweet feeling, warmth and subtlety.
- Gold rose symbolizes perfection, divinity and holiness.
- The spikes of rose are symbols of sins in Christianity.
- Lilac flower is a flower expressing longing, expectation, hope and desire.
- Pansy it is a symbol of brotherhood, friendship, and fidelity.
- Chrysanthemum in Slavic culture is not perceived very well. It has clear connotations of death, grief and separation. These flowers perfectly reflect the autumn mood; days full of melancholy when life slowly dies.
- Violets - these flowers can be a reference to the innocence, simplicity, reflection, but also stupidity or death.
- Carnation - the flower means sympathy and gratitude.
- Lily - the flower represents spirituality, purity, sanctity, innocence, mystical and spiritual feelings, transience, sleep and rest. A very expressive symbol could be especially the water lily, which emerges from the mud and darkness to the surface, beautifully blossoming during the day. Water lily petals are always beautiful and clean.
- Poppy - one of the favorite plants of drug addicts, because it is used to produce different substances offering different states of consciousness. The poppy often means insanity, intoxication, short-term pleasure, but also oblivion, dream, and silence.
- Narcissus - the meaning of the flower is easy to guess, as it symbolizes vanity, self-admiration, selfishness and egocentrism. Other meaning is death at a young age and transience.
- Chamomile - due to the healing properties of chamomile a dream about it should be seen as a warning against the disease or deterioration of health. The symbolism of chamomile has connotations with creativity, confidence, kindness, honesty, and fidelity.
- Daisy represents innocence, subtlety, modesty, virginity, sensitivity, and femininity.
- Tulip - the flower symbolizes a nice acquaintance, meeting, friendship, and emotional warmth.
- Thistle - it means injury, pain, or brittleness.
- Heather - it represents life, faith, spirituality, grief, and loneliness.