For an adult, a dream about toys means longing for carefree childhood times. Such dreams can come, for example, to people who have lost one of their parents, and the memory of having fun in a family home reflects their longing. According to the Old Polish dream book, the dream about toys is a sign that you will have numerous offspring.
- If in a dream you get a toy from someone, it heralds promotion, receiving a prize or distinction in the coming days.
- If you give your toys to someone, it shows your sacrifice or sympathy for that person.
- If you see a child playing with toys, the dream reflects a successful family life. Such a dream according to the folk interpretation heralds the enlargement of the family.
- Broken toys herald disappointment and suggest that it is time to mature.
- Scattered toys symbolize chaos in the dreamer's life, difficulties with arranging important matters, or emotional crisis.
- Toys in colorful packaging reflect your hunger for something. You are underestimated and lack material goods.
- Sex toys symbolize the desire to spice up your sex life.
- A creepy toy means that you are afraid of something in reality.
- If you dream about being a toy, it may refer to your feelings about a person. You feel used and treated unfairly. Another meaning of the dream indicates the loss of sense of reality or running away from the everyday world.
- Dreaming about a doll is an indication that someone is manipulating you or playing with your feelings. Dolls can also refer to people over whom you would like to have a hold and direct their actions.
- For a woman, Barbie doll is a signal that she strives for perfectionism at all costs and wants to be beautiful. The battered Barbie doll suggests that the woman does not care about her appearance.
- Matryoshka, a Russian wooden toy composed of several hollowed-out dolls and inserted into one another, refers to the complex nature of the dreaming person and hiding real feelings and emotions.
- The kite is a clear signal that you have your head in the clouds and living your dreams instead of focusing on mundane needs.
- A teddy bear seen in a dream signal that you lack the sense of security, need care, or you are lonely. The dream can therefore encourage you to change this situation, gain more confidence, and then everything will start to fit better.
- A carousel reflects the lack of life balance and control over many matters. The other meaning of the dream indicates that you need to go wild and have a bit of fun.
- Feeling happy while swinging on a swing means that everything will work out in your life and you will enjoy it. However, when the swing causes fear, the dream signals that you cannot control your life and lack self-confidence.