The face expresses emotions, experiences, moods and attitudes towards other people. As a dream symbol, the face belongs to the most diverse. Therefore, the interpretation of the dream is divided into two parts.
Your own face:
A dream about a face can be interpreted in a variety of ways, for example, taking into account sayings such as:
- Loose face.
- Save your face.
- Come face to face.
- Walk out with your head high.
If none of these phrases reflects the meaning of your dream or your current life situation, then you should be guided by the facial expression and emotions you have read from it.
- A happy face means that in the near future you will have a lot of reasons to be happy.
- A sad face suggests you will experience a period of disappointment.
- An angry face warns that if you do not think about your behavior, you will have trouble.
- An anxious or terrified look means that soon something will disturb your peace.
- A dream in which you look in the mirror and you do not see your face means that you feel shame, you have a great sense of guilt and low self-esteem. The dream can especially come to people who have an identity crisis.
- A dream in which you see scars on your face spells difficult, painful events.
- A pale face is a warning against the disease. The dream can also indicate that something will scare you.
- If you have two faces, the dream refers to your false behavior and duplicity.
- A face without eyes reflects great stress and fatigue due to duties.
- A face covered in blood means worries or injuries.
- A dream about makeup indicates that you have difficulty expressing feelings. It is often also a symbol indicating the superficiality of a dreaming person.
- Washing your face symbolizes the desire to wash away some guilt, to cleanse yourself from tormenting thoughts.
- A facial mask - you feel unattractive; you care about the beautiful appearance.
- A dirty face means that you are doing the wrong thing.
- A deformed, sick face reflects health problems or negative character traits.
- A flushed face in a dream depicts shyness or embarrassment of the dreamer. You probably hide some feelings.
Another person's face:
- The dream usually means that you should pay more attention to a specific person.
- If you see a person's face close to yours, it signals the need to confront one and explain all misunderstandings.
- Smiling, beautiful face - this person is kind to you.
- An ugly face is a warning against making unprofitable transactions.
- A covered face symbolizes hidden intentions.
- A made-up face - gossip, a fake friend.
- A sad face - disappointment, regret, illness.
- A frowning and angry face reflects aversion to you and spells an argument.
- When you cannot recognize the face of a late person, it often means longing or blurring memories.
- A two-faced face symbolizes an insincere man.
- Child's face - longing for the times of youth. Sometimes it reflects the childish character of the dreamer.
- Drawing a face tells you that you should choose your friends more carefully.
If in your dream, particular parts of the face have caught your attention, like eyebrows, eyes, nose, and lips, check these entries in this dream book. Other entries related to the face are: “mirror”, “documents”, “photo”, and “painting”.