The eyes are the organ that allows seeing and moving in the surrounding reality. A dream about the eyes is therefore a metaphorical reference to the way of perception of the world:
- Nice big eyes represent wisdom, knowledge, positive feelings, and the ability of sober assessment of the situation.
- Blind, cross-eyed, half-closed or unnatural in any way eyes indicate the dreamer’s perception of the surrounding reality is skewed.
In the dream, you not only can see your own eyes, but also the eyes of other people. As they are the most compelling part of the body, the mirror of the soul, or the reflection of the emotions and mood, thanks to the eyes you can identify what are their owner’s feelings and whether they are positive or negative.
- Looking into the "friendly", beautiful and bright eyes reflects a deepening relationship with a partner or friend, positive feelings, and kindness.
- When you see the sinister angry look, it is a clear sign that someone has bad intentions towards you.
- Looking into your own eyes (e.g. in the mirror) may suggest you need to confront your own conscience and make honest self-assessment.
- Squinty ill eyes herald expenses and financial troubles, or betrayal in marriage.
- Closed eyes mean that you do not want to see a problem that needs to be solved. Sometimes the dream also means that friends turn away from you.
- Eye pain suggests you are not objective while looking at the surrounding world.
- Blindness is an allusion to the moral blindness of the dreaming person, wandering gropingly. The reason for this may be an idea or a person.
- The third or even fourth eye in a dream means that you should trust your intuition more and stay alert in some situations.
- If you have only one eye in your dream, it means you are biased; you have stubborn way of thinking that does not regard other views.
- Seeing the eyes suggests that you are closely watched by people around you.
- Loss of eyes - the nightmare reflects the love suffering, the loss of a loved one, misfortune, unfulfilled plans and hopes, or defiance against the events in real life.
- If in the dream you are shortsighted, it is a suggestion that you are close-minded and you cannot see beyond the tip of your own nose.
- A dream in which you are farsighted indicates that you don’t see the happiness which is in front of you.
- A nightmare, in which you have festering eyes, warns against neglecting health issues.
- When in a dream you have hurt your eye, it may suggest that something disturbs your objective judgments, the right perception of reality.
- Ophthalmologist - a warning against immoral behavior.
- Blue eyes - great love, inconstancy of feelings.
- Gray eyes - beware of sycophants.
- Brown - someone dishonest around you.
- Black eyes - a warning against the dangers and false people.
- Fiery eyes - love.
- Crying eyes symbolize sadness, disappointment.
- Bleeding eyes indicate a serious problem and may also illustrate despair, the sacrifice of the dreamer.
- Glasses indicate the dreamer should look more closely at some matter.