The skin protects the interior of the body and provides communication functions. From its look you can read a lot of information about the emotional or health condition of a given person. Similarly in a dream:
- Red skin reflects intense emotions such as excitement or anger.
- Pale skin indicates weakness or anxiety.
- Skin covered with pimples or boils reflects disastrous mood, low self-esteem.
- Yellow or gray skin signals a debilitating disease, they can also depict negative emotional states, depression, and mourning.
- Wounded skin means an emotional wound; the dream may refer to the saying "get under someone's skin."
- Molting means spiritual change.
- Skin with freckles is a warning. You are on the verge of a breakdown.
- A smooth velvet face promises a pleasant period in your life, without major worries or concerns.
- Chammying symbolizes wealth and success. Such a dream is particularly favorable for men, because it also means success with the opposite sex.
- Wearing animal skins signals that any undertaking will be successful.
- Decorations made of leather symbolize fidelity.
- When you do not have skin, it means that you have problems expressing your feelings and emotions and you lack sensitivity.
- Wrinkled skin heralds a long life.
- A dream in which you have a different color of skin than in reality means that you are not yourself.