The ear is the organ of hearing, so its symbolism in dreams is connected with communication, reception of messages and own emotions. There are several reasons why this part of the body can be seen in dreams.
- A dream about the ears is often an indication for the dreamer that one should be interested in the opinion about oneself and listen to a reasonable voice of a friend or parent. If they are more open to the advice of other people, it is very likely they will learn something really useful.
- The dreamer pays too much attention to comments about them, and takes criticism to hart.
- The ear can be a warning to pay more attention to your words. Often people do not realize who is listening to their conversations at work, in the stairwell or in the store, and yet each of us can sometimes slip out something.
- For many people, the ear is a signal that you should trust your feelings more often, listen to the inner voice instead of the hints of other people.
- In some cases, the ear is a signal that you are too interested in the lives of other people, you gossip and even tell on people. This behavior is reprehensible, so it is worth taking such a dream to heart.
- If you talk to someone and they don’t hear you, it means that your request will not be fulfilled, someone will ignore you.
- When the dreamer cannot hear, it reflects the loss of contact with reality or selfishness.
- When you have nice ears in a dream, it symbolizes happiness or faithful friends.
- Big ears mean that you will soon be in the company of a wise man.
- Long ears indicate that you are the object of gossip.
- Dirty ears mean that you have something on your conscience.
- Washing your ears in a dream means you will get happy news.
- Hurting ears warn against insincere people, but also foretell anger because of the news heard.
- Ear piercing indicates that the dreamer wants to be in the center of attention at any price and to get into someone's favor.
- If you hear something ringing in your right ear, you should take it as a good omen. If in the left, dream books indicate bad news.
- When you pull someone’s ears, it is a sign that you will have trouble due to the distraction or irresponsibility of a friend.
- If in your dream you are pulling your own ear, it is a sign that you are doing something against your conscience.
- When someone is pulling your ears, it means that you are dependent on someone; you cannot solve your own problems.
- If you plug your ears in a dream, it is a sign that you do not want to accept the truth. Many dream books also point to domestic rows.
- The cut off ear seen in a dream is a warning not to interfere in the affairs of others.
- Rabbit's ears are a reference to a love adventure.
- Donkey’s ears - make sure that someone won’t cheat or discredit you.
- Walking on the ears - you act recklessly; crazy fun can bring you trouble.
- A dream in which your ear falls out means illness.