Wind through its connections with the element of air refers to the dreamer's intellect and thoughts, and brings new messages and information. Whether a dream has a good meaning depends most of all on the type of wind.
- Light, pleasant and refreshing wind means inspiration, new ideas, intellectual fertility, or changes for the better.
- Strong, gusty wind indicates turmoil in life, disturbances in the intellectual sphere, feelings of uncertainty, or aggression.
- A hurricane is a powerful element that cannot be resisted. If you have a nightmare about the hurricane, then probably your life will turn upside down, and you will have to face a big problem. A tornado also reflects the explosion of suppressed emotions and feelings.
- Wind can be a sign that you are losing your inner energy.
- Wind blowing in the eyes indicates adversities and small but frequent obstacles. Similar meaning has a dream in which you are going against the wind.
- The wind that blows you in the face suggests you have some inhibitions.
- Wind blowing in the back announces professional progress or burst of positive energy. The dream can also mean help from friends.
- If you see in a dream something fluttering in the wind, it is a sign that you will learn something new.
- If in a dream you are chasing something torn by the wind, the dream reflects powerlessness and ineffective actions.
- If you hear wind in a dream, it symbolizes empty promises and unfulfilled vows. The dream can be an allusion to your behavior.