A nightmare, in which there is a hurricane, is not a good omen. This devastating, destructive force points to serious problems in the life of the dreamer, especially in the area of the psyche and emotions.
- The dream of the impending hurricane is often the result of long-term suppression of emotions and true feelings. In the end, however, comes the day in which they erupt twice as hard and radically change the life of the dreaming person. The upcoming whirlwind heralds a period full of tension and conflict situations in the coming days.
- Raging hurricane reflects chaos in the life of the dreamer, lack of control over their emotions and behavior. Nightmare is often associated with negative feelings such as jealousy, anger, despair or revenge.
- If during the tornado you were able to find shelter, then you can hope for the best. You can handle even the biggest problems.
- Hurricane damages, which you see in a dream, mean you’ll start a new stage in your life.
- When you’re watching a tornado from a safe distance, then the dream means that you control your emotions, you're calm and rational.
- If you are chasing a tornado in your dream, it reflects your risky nature. You tend to seek adventure and great emotions.