The very concept of the wave has several meanings, but most people associate above all with the sea waves. Many people like sitting by the sea and listening to their sound, while getting rid of the body tension.
The wave in a dream is identified primarily with the flush of emotions, both the bad as well as the good ones. The size of the waves reflects the intensity and range of feelings. Gentle wave will symbolize peace and security, whereas a huge wave bodes troubles or a lack of self-control.
- Floating on a wave in the pleasant water reflects the well-being of the dreamer, his comfort and joy of life. The dream can also be a harbinger of the healing.
- Once in a dream, there is fear of flooding by the wave, this means that you feel overwhelmed by some situation and you cannot cope with the emotions. The dream of the wave is often an indication that in the near future you will have to make a very important decision that can have a huge influence on your life.
- Being taken away by the high wave announces that the dreamer will lose control over his behavior. A fantasy, in which you are carried by the waves and do not get hurt, can reflect the commitment to the passionate and thrilling relationship; the inability to resist the temptation.
- High wave also means the successful settlement of all issues.
- A gentle wave is a signal that peaceful and stable days will come in your life. Your problems will be over.
- An escape from the wave, as in everyday life, is an escape from some not very good situation, or from someone who does not evoke positive emotions or inspire trust.
- Rocking with the wave illustrates the consolation of nerves and peace of mind.
- Clean wave means only positive news, the desire to continue or start learning.
- If in a dream a wave of mud emerged, a special attention should be paid to health, because in the near future, there may be serious problems or serious illness.
- The wave, for the person who's currently in a relationship, means great passion.
- If you’re standing on the shore and watching the waves that cause fear, it represents a fear of commitment in a relationship.
- Swimming on the waves suggests that you’d better control your impulsive temperament.
- Cloudy wave is a warning to proceed with caution so as to not regret anything.
- The radio wave may be a warning signal about the imminent depression.
- Tsunami represents great and destructive force. The dream is a warning that you need to prepare as well as you can for the upcoming trouble.
- Surfing the waves reflects the dreamer skillful coping with emotions, and also indicates that you should take advantage of your great potential and energy.