Tracks symbolize the life path to the goal. A person dreaming about tracks follows a route determined by someone else. It is not said that this is a bad sign. The tracks will almost always lead you to the goal, but you lack your own invention and independence in this journey. This dream may indicate a conflict between a well-arranged and comfortable life, and desire of adventures and the will to do what you want. Straight tracks suggest that you have chosen well. On the other hand, turns or broken tracks will indicate a dubious and uncertain future.
- The railway track is an indication for the dreamer that one should not deviate from the chosen path.
- Following the tracks means that in life you choose the most known and proven paths.
- Many tracks reflect interesting perspectives, different possibilities in your life.
- Jumping across the tracks reflects your search for a solution to a problem.
- Riding on tracks promises change.
- The racetrack suggests that you are taking part in the so-called "rat race". Money and promotions have blinded your life. Moving around in circles around the track also means no development and following the route.
- Skating track heralds uncertain moments.
- Sledding track means unexpected expenses.
- Car track – nerve problems, mental breakdown.
- Horse racetrack – beware of losses.