There are few moments in life more pleasant than seeing or holding a newborn child. This small, helpless and innocent human awakes only love, joy and positive emotions in the heart. The dream about the infant is a very favorable omen, associated with the birth of new ideas and opportunities, fulfillment and overall family happiness.
This dream should be perceived optimistically in almost any situation: when the baby is sleeping, playing, smiling or trying to walk. Even the crying or fussy baby is not a reason to worry. You simply have to prepare mentally for some hard but very joyful and creative times.
If the circumstances of the dream are disturbing for some reason, then it is worth considering what in your life requires a change or reaction. The newborn in a negative sense can symbolize immaturity, and emerging ideas and projects that are nipped in the bud. If there is a sick infant in your dream, it unfortunately bodes health problems in your family.
- An infant sometimes reflects the sensitive nature of the dreamer, their vulnerability and helplessness.
- For a woman, who does not have any children yet, the dream of a newborn baby is a good sign concerning the future motherhood. For example, hugging the infant to the breast may herald she will soon become a mom.
- An ugly skinny infant bodes financial losses.
- A fat infant promises good luck in life.
- If the baby reminds you one of your friends, the dream spells a closer relationship with that person.
- A woman, who dreams about feeding an infant, should be careful because someone will fail her trust.
- A baby seen in a stroller portends some good news.
- A baby in a diaper suggests you are lucky in love. For a person in a relationship the dream reflects their successful marriage.
- If the widow dreams that she is pregnant, it portends a peaceful life for her.
- When in a dream you have forgotten about a baby, then it shows your fear of parenthood and responsibility.
- If you're dreaming about the first steps of the infant or a baby learning to walk it is associated with difficulties in business. The dream can come, for example, to people starting their own business.
- A nightmare, in which you kill a baby, is a warning of serious trouble.