The kitchen is one of the most important places in every home, which in dreams symbolizes the human psyche. It is an essential room for this reason that you prepare and eat meals there, invite friends for a coffee or read the morning paper. The kitchen symbolizes so the warmth and comfort of home, family atmosphere, spiritual nourishment, and is associated with the process of creating tasty things. The dream therefore is a good sign unless some elements interfere with the positive aura of the kitchen, for example, cold, dirt, strangers, or spoiled food.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- Warm and cozy kitchen reflects the good mood of the dreamer, their positive relations with family. For a single person may herald the meeting of the faithful spouse. The positive symbolism of this dream can further accentuate the fire in a furnace or oven.
- If the kitchen is grim, cold, or destroyed, the dream reflects the negative emotions, depression, and weak family ties.
- The preparation of tasty dishes indicates personal development, and fulfillment in various fields. You should check other entries relating to dishes that appear in your dream. For example, the sweets are associated with pleasure.
- Insects in the kitchen (such as cockroaches) may indicate immorality, negative emotions in the family, low instincts, and poverty.
- Problems with plumbing mean communication difficulties, blocked feelings, and uncontrollable emotions.
- A field kitchen promises a change of the place of stay or an unexpected journey.
- A kitchen, where there is no food reflects the loneliness or inaction of the dreamer.
- The kitchen with no stove/oven and without heating reflects the lack of emotion and emotional coldness.
- Cleaning the kitchen bodes the visit of unexpected guests. A microwave seen in a dream also means a visit, to which you are not prepared for.
As the kitchen appliance it refers to your psyche and cool neutral feelings. A defrosted fridge in the dream, in turn, means the opposite - released emotions, or the disclosure of some secret.
Frozen food in the refrigerator suggests the dreamer that they are in the blind spot of their lives. Stagnation and blocked energy causes that the unfulfilled dreams and postponed plans are becoming more and more real. Let's move forward and make up for lost time.
A fridge in the dream may mean that you’ll act inappropriately against someone who does not quite deserve it.
Dishes in the dream are associated with emotions, giving, and meeting the needs. Therefore full dishes symbolize abundance and fulfillment. On the other hand, empty dishes mean of course the opposite.
If the dishes are full it is worth to take a look at what's in them: food, blood or maybe a poison. Then, of course, you should look an interpretation of a particular substance out in our dream book.
According to Freud, a dish is a feminine symbol representing the uterus.
- Common pots and pans reflect the basic human needs. But when in the dream there are precious vases and goblets, they should be seen as the images of the higher desires. For example, pouring water from beautiful dishes means the expression of feelings, or emotional cleansing.
- A broken dish is a bad sign, corresponding to the wounded heart, loneliness and trouble in romantic relationships.
- When you see clean plates on the shelves, you can count on a successful marriage. A large number of shiny dishes indicate that you do great job in running the house or a farm.
- Dirty dishes represent the dissatisfaction with some matter regarding your personal or professional life.
- Buying new dishes bodes the larger family.
- Washing dishes is a sign of peaceful harmonious life.
- Clay pots are warning against financial loss, so try to be careful on your finances.
- Silver plates and pitchers herald prosperity, while porcelain ones show that you can easily lose it.
A dream of the chef is usually explained in two ways: happiness or expenses. In a positive sense it may mean a good guardian or host, someone who takes care of their family well. In the negative sense chef symbolizes hard work for low wages or upcoming expenses.