This part of the house, due to its location, is a reference to dreams, higher values in life, rising above mediocrity, or announces the return of forgotten matters.
- Entering the attic reflects the actions of the dreamer associated with the desire to learn about one’s personality; his or her intellectual transformation.
- A cluttered attic indicates that you should sort out some things, bring order to your life.
- In a dream in which you are in the attic, your attention may be given to various objects, such as those associated with the past or childhood. A dream about an attic can be a manifestation of longing for youth, warmth of the home, carefree or an attempt to pay attention to some issues from the old days, you should go back to.
- When you hide in the attic, then the dream warns about the danger.
- A burning attic in a dream can sometimes be the effect of a strong headache or fever.
- If in your dream you are sleeping in the attic, the vision suggests that you are not satisfied with your work.